No products were found matching your selection.
5 great reasons for using natural soaps
Fed up of using the same chemical soaps? Tired of complaining about skin dryness and itchiness? It’s time to get yourself natural soaps – made using organic ingredients. Our range of organic skin products are crafted by blending butter and plant-based oils that are rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins – ingredients needed by your hair and body. So, each of our product comes replete with nutrient-rich, skin-nourishing organic oils that not only moisturizes the skin from the inside, but is also great for making the skin look radiant and soft. So, here are a few good reasons why you should shift to using natural soaps.
- Contains glycerin: For those who do not know, glycerin is a natural skin emollient. It is kind to the skin and keeps the skin moisturized. Therefore, soap suppliers in South Africa use it in various skin care products like creams, soaps, and lotions. You’d be surprised to know that glycerin is a by-product created during the soap-making process, but commercial soap makers do not use it for making soaps and instead sell it to the cosmetics industry. This is where natural soaps shine. Unlike commercial alternatives, natural soaps are rich in glycerin, thus helping in alleviating dryness.
- 100% natural ingredients: Perhaps the best reason to opt for natural or organic soaps is that they use quality ingredients and are devoid of harsh chemicals. As these are made using vegetable oils, essential oils, butter, and other natural ingredients, the organic soaps are suited for all skin types and lock the moisture inside the skin. As for the soaps that you typically find in departmental stores and probably see people buying, they are made using soap stock which is a by-product that forms during the manufacturing process of edible oil from vegetable oil. All the contaminants that aren’t allowed in the edible oil, are held up in the form of soap stock, which is then used in the production of commercial soaps. This is why such soaps dehydrate the skin and lead to different kinds of allergic skin reactions.
- Therapeutic effects: As organic soaps make use of essential oils, these offer therapeutic benefits that you generally find in aromatherapy. Thus, these soaps too bring about stress relief and even boost your immune system. So, if you have sleep issues or insomnia, try using an all-natural lavender soap, as it relieves stress and promotes good sleep.
- Suited for all skin types: Begin using natural soaps and you would notice a positive difference within 30 days! Once you start using these, your skin would feel soft and supple. Almost all commercial soaps use synthetic lathering agents, chemicals, and artificial colors, and thus choosing such soaps for your body is a big risk. By ordering natural soaps from reliable soap suppliers in South Africa, you can rest easy knowing that the soap includes great natural ingredients like essential oils, nourishing plant extracts, and is rich in antioxidants, just what our skin actually needs.
- Are animal friendly: If you’re concerned about wildlife (and you should be), then shifting to natural soaps is a great move. Production of such soaps doesn’t require animal testing and the products rarely include animal fat. Such soaps use palm and coconut oils as base oils and are mixed with essential oils extracted from other sources like fruits, flowers, and plants. Since such soaps are devoid of harmful chemicals and pesticides, they do not need any form of testing and are thus cruelty-free products.
Making the change, now!
Most soaps available in the market all around us aren’t really soaps! Yes, you read that right! Instead, they are chemical detergents made out of petroleum-based products. Such products are processed and crafted for our skin but they end up doing more bad than good. This is why people often complain about persistent skin problems.
Natural soaps or organic soaps are nothing less than a work of art. It’s a pleasure to buy and a joy to use. However, always buy such products from reputed soap suppliers in South Africa. At Elementary Shop, all our ingredients are sourced from genuine partners, and we take great care in making sure that all our products meet the strict quality guidelines that we follow since the beginning. So, what are you waiting for? Connect with us and discover the joy of having a healthy skin, just the way you always wanted. After all, your skin deserves the best care.